2011년 5월 29일 일요일

Thirty Things that Others May Not Know about Me

1.     If the MC Mong incident did not happen, I would have been ineligible for the Korean army due to my poor eyesight.
2.     I like the band Radiohead, but sometimes the songs give me the chills.
3.     I am afraid of Mr. Tweedie.
4.     I do not like how this school is run.
5.     I am both afraid of and frustrated about Mr. Sung.
6.     I wish to get out of the KMLA Korean archery club, but the internal codes of the club does not allow me to do so.
7.     Although I look dumb, I can think.
8.     I despise most of my cousins, for they often insult me without feeling shameful.
9.     I despise some of my uncles and aunts, for they often demand the impossible to my family.
10.  Despite frequent fights with my family members, I love them.
11.  Although I do realize that such thoughts are bad, I have prejudices against gays.
12.  There are some people in this school - especially females - that I just cannot understand.
13.  I realize that such people cannot understand me either.
14.  I think I have speech problems.
15.  I think I have mood disorders.
16.  I have a Canadian friend who smokes marijuana.
17.  I think that my father’s status as a well-known CEO is both a blessing and a curse.
18.  I cannot understand Mr. Baumgardner’s sense of humor.
19.  I admit that I am cowardly at times – maybe often.
20.  I am more honest than what others think.
21.  I have begun to think that it is not the world but I that should change first.
22.  I envy many of the abilities that my fellow KMLA students have.
23.  Although allergic to neither lobsters nor shrimps, I am allergic to crabs. I was transported to the emergency room after eating 간장게장.
24.  I like Milton Friedman more than what others think, but not to a point of respect I have to John Keynes.
25.  I think, no, I know, that I have a personality disorder.
26.  I am sorry for my sister due to various reasons.
27.  I have killed a chicken.
28.  I have almost burnt down our family’s old apartment, in the case where a great bonfire was made in the living room.
29.  I have worries about the uncertainties of my future.
30.  My least favorite Korean actor is 지진희. He had terrible manners when I saw him.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기